Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Silk Road


          Drawing a map of the Silk Road doesn't sound like a difficult task. In reality, my unfamiliarity with the app I was using combined with technology issues and research incapabilities, made this task more challenging than anticipated. At first I began in an app that could not zoom in... mistake number one. I found it too difficult to draw the points on the map accurately, so I switched to a new app that I had not used before... this unfamiliarity meant that I had to figure things out by trial and error... too bad I had more errors than successes. In addition to these complications some points of interest on my map were difficult to find correctly on the Internet. Over all, I prefer paper and writing utensil as opposed to my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment