Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Crusades Project: 1 day left

Researching that should've began long before... -.- Per Mr. Whitten's recommendation of sweetsearch.com, I began my research on that search engine then compared it to results in google. I found that sweetsearch.com generally has more credible sources than google. This helps in the credibility of my project and the correctness of the information that I used to create my script. During research, the main problem I encountered was finding direct relevant information about the crusades that included the impact they had on the Muslims.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sam,
    If you're having trouble finding information on the peace crusade like I have been try searching it along with the year it happened, 1229. I found this to be very helpful in my searches.

    ReplyDelete