Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Medium for My Story

Ideally a picture book. Yes, those books with pictures (and some words) that we used to love when we were little kids. Why did we love them? That would be because they captured our attention and told a story, with colors and images, that was easy to comprehend and remember. That's the way I would like my story to be remembered. This is a combination of the style of the griots of Africa and a boring textbook; I would have the interesting factor with the pictures and a few words like the boring textbooks to go with the pictures. I would prefer a mix of the two methods because I think there are pros to each method; the pictures can be understood by every nationality and a picture is worth a thousand words, then the words can provide more depth.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! A picture book would be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete